This is a compatible (to replace Oki 44469804) Black Toner High Capacity (5000 pages).ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A COMPATIBLE TONER YOU CAN REALLY TRUST?HERE IT IS!
There are lots of cheap and nasty refilled cartridges out there - so it really does pay to make your choice with care.
Our compatibles do cost a bit more than some - but we're sure you'll be happy with your choice.HERE'S WHY IT MAKES SENSE TO SWITCH TODAY:
SOME INTERESTING FACTS:
- Save up to 50% and do your bit for the planet
- Same print quality as originals
- Same or higher page yield as originals
- Respected SwanMark environmental accreditation
- Quality Guaranteed - ISO 9001, ISO140001 and IECQ QC080000 certificates
- Failure rate LOWER than many original brands
- Unique 2 year manufacturing guarantee
- 90 day no quibble money back guarantee
HERE ARE FOUR SOLID REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR CARTRIDGES TODAY:
- It takes up to 5 litres of crude oil and huge amounts of energy to make the plastic casing for a toner cartridge. This is the bit we re-use, so no oil or energy is needed. How many cartridges do you get through each year - 5, 50, 100? Multiply by 5 to get the litres of oil you could save just by switching.
- There are some critical components inside every cartridge which do affect print quality and reliability - we replace these components with new items so you get the reliability you need.
- Using our cartridges has no effect on your printer warranty - even though some manufacturers imply that it does. Original printer cartridges are hugely profitable for the big corporations, so of course they want you to worry about the 'risks' of switching to compatibles.
- You can recycle your empties at any plastic recycling point - or we'll collect them for free when you have 20 or more.
- The manufacturer of our cartridges makes substantial annual donations to education and health charities.
- you'll be reducing air and water pollution/emissions associated with landfilling, incineration or the manufacturing of new cartridges
- you'll conserve our natural resources such as timber, water, oil/petroleum and minerals, because compatibles made with recycled casings reduce the need for raw materials
- you'll save energy - your choice will directly reduce emissions of greenhouse gases that contribute to global climate change
- you'll help to sustain the environment for future generations