Lexmark Black X950 Photoconductor Unit C950X71G
Making sure that your X950 series printer provides the results that you want requires more than just ensuring that you are using the right toner cartridges. Laser printers feature a complex and delicate printing system and if one component isn't working properly, you can be certain that results will suffer. Lexmark Photoconductor Units are essential for providing the best level of definition in your prints, ensuring that the toner is properly applied to the page. This unit offers a 115,000 page yield.
- Replacement photoconductor for renewed print quality
- Page yield: Up to 115,000 pages
- For use with X950, X952 and X954 printers
- Delivers accurate and reliable printing with trouble-free operation
- Fixes streaks or smudges on print-outs
- Maintains optimum performance of your Lexmark printer